My World 3 for Windows
Other Menu Options
Show Resource Names
- superimposes the filename of each resource on its frame
- This option opens a window which displays a list of the resources you add to the screen. If an error occurs, the Debug window will report it.
- shows where various resources are currently stored.
- see the
- opens a textfile which lists all the files in the screen and details their attributes.
- opens a textfile
which details the attributes of the selected frame.
Snap to grid
- 'Snaps' the frame to the nearest point on the grid.
- enables you to restore a frame to its original size if you have resized it.
- moves the frame one level 'forwards' in the Z axis (ie in front of other resources).
- moves the frame one level 'backwards' in the Z axis (ie behind other resources).
Make resources local
- stores all resources (except the globally shared .mwb and sound files) within the My World file.