Entering the Configure password (see the Editor section) opens a dialogue box, allowing the user to change the startup conditions.
From this dialogue box, you can also decide
- whether by default in full screen mode the menu bar will be visible. In use, this can be toggled on and off by pressing the Alt key.
- to configure where the Example Screens are located on your system.
- to configure the My Screens directory to point to a user's own work space.
- to configure Start up with to allow you to choose which screen or directory will be opened when you run My World 3 in browser mode.
- to enable button down dragging. This option is particularly useful for touchscreen users.
- to turn off the message which prompts you to save a modified screen when running in browser mode.
Menu Previous Next Contents