- 4) You can set the program to start up in Browser or Editor mode by ticking one of the options in the Startup section..
- 5) You can choose whether screens running in full screen mode will have a menu bar showing or not. (Toggle the menu bar on and off with the Alt key in browser mode).
- 6) You can change the password which controls access to the Editor.
- NB if you forget or lose the password, you will have to reinstall My World 3 to regain access.
- 7) You can switch between the normal My World 'button up' dragging and 'button down' dragging.
- Button down dragging is particularly useful if you are using a touchscreen.
- 8) You can turn off the message which asks if you want to save a modified screen.
NB. The editor has no graphics or sound creation capability. These must be created in other applications.
Menu Previous Next Contents